Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to MinecraftStorage, accessible from https://minecraftstorage.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of data collected:
While signing up in the website, we may ask you to provide us the following data:
- Your email address
- Your username
- Custom password
- Profile photo
Alternatively, you can sign up using your Google, Facebook or Twitter accounts.
We collect user date to ensure the convenient usage of the website. For example, we automatically take your country’s time and use it to accurately display the date in the website.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our website, for example, you will not be able to log in to your account.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you: to contact you by email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, new posts, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The website will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security of Your Personal Data
We never share your personal data and the data that you provide in the registration section with any third-party members. The information that you provided to the website will be kept only within the website and can be deleted if you want to close your account. The account can be closed by contacting to our email: email@example.com
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Advertisement in the website
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to this website or to the other.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org