Sildur's Vibrant Shaders Texture Texture Pack
A vast majority of Minecraft players enjoy their game on a low end device. Low end systems perform poorly when using shaders. And therefore shaderpacks are still a unattainable dream for many players. But how about experiencing the quality of a shaderpack without actually using a shaderpack? Well, then all you need to do is to install the Sildur's Vibrant Shaders Texture pack. Silder's shaders are one of the most downloaded shaderpacks out there. This texture pack attempts to bring that visual quality of the Sildur's shader using a texture pack. The pack is by no means comparable to the actual shader. There are many aspects of the shader that are not included in this pack because some visual elements like motion blur or depth of field simply cannot be added using a texture pack. But some of the enjoyable elements include better lighting and realistic clouds that stand on par with the actual shader.
Optifine is required and you need to enable these setting :
- video settings / brightness: moody
- video settings / details / tress: fancy, sky: off, sun & moon: on
- video settings / quality / custom sky: on, custom colors: on
- video settings / performance / fast render: on
Take a look at the screenshots to see what you can expect from this pack.
Download links are given below.
Follow the procedures described below to install this texture pack into your game
1) Download the texture pack.
2) Most texture packs require Optifine, so make sure to install it.
3) Put the texture pack in .minecraft/resourcepacks folder.