The Asphyxious Texture Pack
The Asphyxious Texture Pack is made to bring the creepy look and adding the horror element to the game. When you try the pack for the first time you will feel that it is a normal pack, but if you take a closer look you will find out that it had a really spooky details like lighting control and some blocks design. These details of it will make you watch your steps where you move around. All of the blocks, game textures and items are made from scratch, all of it is a 16x textures which is very run in almost every device. All of all great experience if you play some horror custom maps with friends using it.
Follow the procedures described below to install this texture pack into your game
1. Download the the texture pack from the download section below.
2. Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
3. On the main menu, click "Options"
4. On the options menu, click "Resource Packs..."
5. Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder.
6. Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
7. Click "Done"
8. Click on "Resource Packs" again.
9. Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
10. Click "Done" again.
11. The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!