Assorted Tech Mod
The Assorted Tech mod improves upon the technical aspect of the game by adding a bunch of blocks and items around tech. The current version of the mod adds the following :
Is a simple torch that will light up if it is powered.
Flip Flop Torch:
Works just like a flip-flop logic gate, provide it power it holds it. Power it again and it no longer is providing power.
Sensors are block types that scan the area they are facing and will become powered if they see an entity of their type in view of their range.
You are able to adjust the range of the sensor by right-clicking and shift-right clicking on them with an empty hand.
You can also view the range by right clicking on them with a redstone torch. The area will be green if there are no blocks blocking the range and red if so.
These are the sensor types available :
- Wood - Any entity
- Stone - Living entities
- Iron - Player entities
- Mossy Cobblestone - Monster entities
- Prismarine - Water Animals and any entities in the entity_type tag (assortedtech:sensors/water)
- Gold - Item entities
- Emerald - Villager entities
- Netherrack - Any entities in the entity_type tag (assortedtech:sensors/nether)
- Cobweb - Any entities in the entity_type tag (assortedtech:sensors/arthropods)
- End Stone - Any entities in the entity_type tag (assortedtech:sensors/end)
- Hay Bale - Any entities in the entity_type tag (assortedtech:sensors/pets)
- Feather - Any entities in the entity_type tag (assortedtech:sensors/flying)
These are a block that when powered will start damaging any entity within the hitbox. They can be placed on any side of the block.
These support all vanilla materials as well as those that Assorted Core supports.
These are blocks that can push/pull entities or blow/suck. They have a GUI that you can open to adjust the range and the mode that they currently are set to.
When powered with redstone they will turn off. The air particles they emit can be disabled in the config as well as the speed and max range of the fans.
Laser Bridges in Minecraft. These have 5 varieties that each do different things and some are able to move the player automatically.
Multiple blocks that allow you manipulate gravity and push/pull/gravitate entities in a range. With directional variants as well as being able to wear armor so that you are not affected.
An Alarm Box that when powered can play one of 14 different sounds.
Take a look at the screenshots to see what you can expect from this mod. This is a Forge mod and download links are given below. Read the installation instructions carefully.
Follow the procedures described below to install this mod into your game
1) Install the Forge
2) Download the mod
3) Put in mods folder