Patrix Texture Pack
Patrix is probably the leading texture pack when it comes to photo realism combined with a medieval look. It redesigns your game entirely with its eye-catching POM textures. Now your blocks will obtain a bumpy surface with their ups and downs depending on their type. Also, you will see a lot of reflective blocks like glass, gold, etc. and some beautifully animated blocks. Additionally, you will notice that some blocks, items were completely remodelled (leaves, campfire, cauldron, comparator, etc.), which brings the resource pack to the next level.
Generally, Patrix is the number one resource pack for building castles and medieval builds of any kind. Also, you may consider building ruins, where this pack especially shines!
If you want to gain maximum from this pack just be sure to set up your Optifine settings as below:
- "Quality Settings > Connected Textures" to Fancy
- "Quality Settings > Natural Textures" to Off
- "Quality Settings > Custom Colors" to On
- "Detail Settings > Alternate Blocks" to On
- "Detail Settings > Trees" to Smart or Fancy
- "Performance Settings > Smart Animations" to On
- "Shaders > Shader Options > Raytracing Options > Full Raytrace Reflections" to On (for SEUS PTGI shader only)
- "Shaders > Shader Options > Texture Resolution" to match the rest of the pack you're using (for SEUS PTGI shader only)
You can download the free version of the resource pack that is 32x, but if you are eager to try out higher resolutions, you need to subscribe to the creator on the Patreon page. You can find it in the downloads section below. You can get access to all resolutions for just a 1$ per month subscription. Alternatively, if this option is not available to you, please go to our discord page and leave a request here: https://discord.gg/ySWXeBCAEU.
Follow the procedures described below to install this texture pack into your game
1) Download the texture
2) Put in .minecraft/resourcepacks folder
Please sign in or create an account to participate in this conversation.