BlockPixel Texture Pack
BlockPixel is one of the most unique texture packs in the game. It keeps the style from default textures combining with a Pixel twist. The textures remind you of graphics from old games, because the design is very simple. Thanks to the simple graphics, the included cartoon style also fits perfectly. You can see 3D textures in some places in your world. However, this is limited to rails and plants only, because even more realistic textures would not fit into the pack. It doesn’t matter if you use a powerful or a weak device for gaming, because due to the 16x resolution no operating system in the world will have a problem with BlockPixel.
Follow the procedures described below to install this texture pack into your game
1. Download the the texture pack from the download section below.
2. Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
3. On the main menu, click "Options"
4. On the options menu, click "Resource Packs..."
5. Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder.
6. Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
7. Click "Done"
8. Click on "Resource Packs" again.
9. Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
10. Click "Done" again.
11. The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!