Better PvP Fair-Play Mod Mod
This mod adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient.
Mini-map interface - works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. You can set your own waypoints. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press "B" to create a waypoint. A special waypoint is created on each death. In full mod version can also display all types of entities.
An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time. Also displays the amount of arrows left when there is a bow in your hotbar.
- Better sprint - sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak - allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system - on-screen notifications for various things such low hunger, low HP, drowning and when you are being shot by arrows. More in the full mod version.
- Entity Info - an interface displaying information about the living entity that you are pointing at including players.
- XP drops - gained or lost experience flies across your screen. gainz
- Edit Mode - interfaces can be moved around and also be centered and flipped around by pressing C/F keys to fit all your PVP needs.
- Settings - anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Customization - some of the interfaces provide more customization settings available in the mod settings GUI.
Follow the procedures described below to install this mod into your game
1)Install the Forge 2)Download the mod 3)Put in mods folder